Always free gift wrapping!
Free in-store pick-up!
No Returns or Exchanges due to the Covid-19
Ship to address available for orders $25 and more

Biology & Anatomy

Filters

Giant Microbes Giant Microbes - COVID-19

Now you can get your (clean) hands on this 5" plush of COVID..
$14.99

Learning Advantage Wild Environmental Science Mars Landing

Make your own Martian colony with this Mars Landing Survival..
$32.99

Project Genius Ecosystem - An Habitat Building Card Game

Build your own ecological network in Ecosystem, a biological..
$16.99

Schylling Chip Away Bug

Channel your inner archeologist and chip away at the Rock an..
$5.99

Learning Advantage Create an Underwater Coral Reef

Use chemical reactions to create colorful underwater scenes!..
$32.99

Project Genius Cytosis Cell Biology Game

Cytosis: A Cell Biology Game, is a worker placement game tha..
$39.99

Giant Microbes COVID-19 Keychain Mini

Get this COVID-19 plush keychain to add to your collection!
$7.99

Thin Air Ben Franklin Doctor Lab

Exclusive: the only realistic real-life activity set with re..
$49.99

Insect Lore Frog Life Cycle Stages

Aren't frogs amazing? Children can see how they change and g..
$8.99

Giant Microbes Back Pain - Original

About 80% of people have back pain, the other 20% probably h..
$13.99

Giant Microbes Appendix

The appendix is a finger-shaped tube sticking out of your co..
$10.99

Giant Microbes Booger

Dried nasal mucus is what we call boogers. Mucus is vital to..
$10.99
Always free gift wrapping!
Free in-store pick-up!
No Returns or Exchanges due to the Covid-19
Ship to address available for orders $25 and more