Always free gift wrapping!
Free in-store pick-up!
No Returns or Exchanges due to the Covid-19
Ship to address available for orders $25 and more
$14.99
Add to cart

Giant Microbes Microbes - Caffeine

Giant Microbes Microbes -  Caffeine
Giant Microbes Microbes -  Caffeine
Giant Microbes Microbes -  Caffeine
Giant Microbes Microbes -  Caffeine
Giant Microbes Microbes -  Caffeine
Giant Microbes Microbes -  Caffeine
Giant Microbes Microbes -  Caffeine
Giant Microbes Microbes -  Caffeine
$14.99 Excl. tax
In stock
Article number:
210000008777
EAN Code:
0846869009248

The Caffeine just hip enough to have coffee bean feet and based on the shape of the actual caffeine molecule! Read more..

  • Always free gift wrapping!

    For birthdays, holidays, or just because...
  • Free in-store pick-up!

    Shipping available for orders $25 and more
  • Carefully curated educational toys!

    We do the research so you don't need to.
  • No Returns or Exchanges due to Covid-19

STEAM Toys, Science & Nature, Biology & Anatomy

Microbes - Caffeine

Not yet rated

0 stars based on 0 reviews

Add your review

Not yet rated

0 stars based on 0 reviews

Add your review

Related products

Giant Microbes Brain Cell - Original

The more brain cells you have, the smarter you are!
$10.99

Giant Microbes DNA - Original

Deoxyribonucleic acid, or DNA, contains the genetic code tha..
$13.99

Giant Microbes E. Coli

Everyone's welcome at a barbecue. Or are they?
$10.99

Giant Microbes Headache

Headaches are common, painful and mysterious. Despite their ..
$10.99

Giant Microbes Heart Organ

How much do I love thee? How about a million barrels worth a..
$10.99
Sale-25%

Giant Microbes Appendix

The appendix is a finger-shaped tube sticking out of your co..
$10.99 $8.24
Sale-25%

Giant Microbes Back Pain - Original

About 80% of people have back pain, the other 20% probably h..
$13.99 $10.49

Giant Microbes Microbes - Adrenaline

Adrenaline, also known as epinephrine, is a hormone crucial ..
$14.99
Always free gift wrapping!
Free in-store pick-up!
No Returns or Exchanges due to the Covid-19
Ship to address available for orders $25 and more