Always free gift wrapping!
Free in-store pick-up!
No Returns or Exchanges due to the Covid-19
Ship to address available for orders $25 and more
$14.99
Add to cart

Giant Microbes Giant Microbes - COVID-19

Giant Microbes Giant Microbes - COVID-19
Giant Microbes Giant Microbes - COVID-19
Giant Microbes Giant Microbes - COVID-19
Giant Microbes Giant Microbes - COVID-19
Giant Microbes Giant Microbes - COVID-19
Giant Microbes Giant Microbes - COVID-19
Giant Microbes Giant Microbes - COVID-19
$14.99 Excl. tax
In stock
Article number:
210000017316
EAN Code:
846869010817

Now you can get your (clean) hands on this 5" plush of COVID-19 that has caused confusion and fear across the world. Read more..

  • Always free gift wrapping!

    For birthdays, holidays, or just because...
  • Free in-store pick-up!

    Shipping available for orders $25 and more
  • Carefully curated educational toys!

    We do the research so you don't need to.
  • No Returns or Exchanges due to Covid-19

GIANTmicrobes are plush organisms and cells that come with fun facts and are perfect for students, scientists, teachers, and health professionals.

 

COVID-19 has arrived and quickly spread globally along with confusion, rumors and fear. Scientists investigate therapies and vaccines as nations “go medieval” by quarantining citizens. What should you do when a mysterious microbe comes knocking? Start by staying calm and learning the facts.

COVID-19 is respiratory, spreading mainly in coughs and sneezes. Symptoms can include fever, cough and shortness of breath. To prevent illness wash your hands and do not panic. And for all of humanity, let's fight this plague with decency.

Giant Microbes - COVID-19

Not yet rated

0 stars based on 0 reviews

Add your review

Not yet rated

0 stars based on 0 reviews

Add your review

Related products

Giant Microbes Booger

Dried nasal mucus is what we call boogers. Mucus is vital to..
$10.99

Giant Microbes E. Coli

Everyone's welcome at a barbecue. Or are they?
$10.99

Giant Microbes Flu

This guy may not look too tough, but don't let his cute look..
$10.99

Giant Microbes Headache

Headaches are common, painful and mysterious. Despite their ..
$10.99

Giant Microbes Appendix

The appendix is a finger-shaped tube sticking out of your co..
$10.99

Giant Microbes Back Pain - Original

About 80% of people have back pain, the other 20% probably h..
$13.99

Giant Microbes Microbes - Adrenaline

Adrenaline, also known as epinephrine, is a hormone crucial ..
$14.99
Always free gift wrapping!
Free in-store pick-up!
No Returns or Exchanges due to the Covid-19
Ship to address available for orders $25 and more