Always free gift wrapping!
Free in-store pick-up!
No Returns or Exchanges due to the Covid-19
Ship to address available for orders $25 and more
$12.99
Add to cart

BC USA Fluffy Dog Squish

BC USA Fluffy Dog Squish
BC USA Fluffy Dog Squish
BC USA Fluffy Dog Squish
BC USA Fluffy Dog Squish
BC USA Fluffy Dog Squish
BC USA Fluffy Dog Squish
BC USA Fluffy Dog Squish
$12.99 Excl. tax
In stock
Article number:
210000017451

FLUFFY DOG SQUISHY PLUSH TOY-LARGE. 5¾”x4”x4 Read more..

  • Always free gift wrapping!

    For birthdays, holidays, or just because...
  • Free in-store pick-up!

    Shipping available for orders $25 and more
  • Carefully curated educational toys!

    We do the research so you don't need to.
  • No Returns or Exchanges due to Covid-19

Exclusive Japanese Plush from YELL Japan. Unique, Soft, and Super Cute! These plush are limited edition so get them while you can!

The softness is like a mochi dessert and designs are unmatched. Kawaii means cute in Japanese and these plush are as kawaii as you can get!

Keep checking out our plush selection as there are always new variations and styles!

Fluffy Dog Squish

Not yet rated

0 stars based on 0 reviews

Add your review

Not yet rated

0 stars based on 0 reviews

Add your review

Related products

Giant Microbes Appendix

The appendix is a finger-shaped tube sticking out of your co..
$10.99

Giant Microbes Back Pain - Original

About 80% of people have back pain, the other 20% probably h..
$13.99

TY Puffies - Coconut

Meet Coconut the Monkey from the TY Puffies collection!
$5.99

Squishable Undercover Corgi in Avocado 7"

Avocados run the world! Toast! Shakes! Salads! Puppies! Yes,..
$29.99

BC USA Yamani Animal Slowrise Squish Plush

YAMANI SLOW-RISE SQUISHY PLUSH ANIMALS. 3” diameter super ..
$14.99
Always free gift wrapping!
Free in-store pick-up!
No Returns or Exchanges due to the Covid-19
Ship to address available for orders $25 and more