Always free gift wrapping!
Free in-store pick-up!
No Returns or Exchanges due to the Covid-19

Giant Microbes

Filters

Giant Microbes Microbes - Adrenaline

Adrenaline, also known as epinephrine, is a hormone crucial ..
$14.99

Giant Microbes Microbes - Caffeine

The Caffeine just hip enough to have coffee bean feet and ba..
$14.99

Giant Microbes Animal Cell

Animal cells are remarkable, tiny building blocks. Consider ..
$10.99

Giant Microbes Appendix

The appendix is a finger-shaped tube sticking out of your co..
$10.99

Giant Microbes Heart XL with Mini Cells

How much do I love thee? How about a million barrels worth a..
$30.99

Giant Microbes Back Pain - Original

About 80% of people have back pain, the other 20% probably h..
$13.99

Giant Microbes Brain Cell - Original

The more brain cells you have, the smarter you are!
$10.99

Giant Microbes DNA - Original

Deoxyribonucleic acid, or DNA, contains the genetic code tha..
$13.99

Giant Microbes Headache

Headaches are common, painful and mysterious. Despite their ..
$10.99

Giant Microbes Booger

Dried nasal mucus is what we call boogers. Mucus is vital to..
$10.99

Giant Microbes Brain Organ

The three-pound brain inside your head is your mind, your pe..
$15.99

Giant Microbes Heart Organ

How much do I love thee? How about a million barrels worth a..
$10.99
Always free gift wrapping!
Free in-store pick-up!
No Returns or Exchanges due to the Covid-19